The what did you get thread

RKM

I don't know what i'll get. My family is very poor, you guys gotta understand that. My pop makes about 38k a year. Last year i didn't even get ANYTHING. Now, believe me, I know christmas isn't about getting presents, but it stings when you're too poor to get anything. But, this year, my mom's friend Jody (a girl, it's a Creole kind of a name), "adopted" so to speak my family for christmas, and did present shopping for us, and i owe her such a gigantic thank you. I asked for forza 4 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic, i played that game all the time growing up and i want ti back. I didn't want to ask for too many things, or expensive things, and sound rude, so that's all i put. Hopefully, it will be a good holiday this year!

• Upvote 1

Not sure what I'll get either. All I've told everyone was cash and some XBox live cards from my parents, so aside from that I'll probably just end up with the usual clothes, which I don't mind as I need them badly. I'll say this: Tom Meents may have written the book on equipment abuse but I'm his understudy at it. :D