The what did you get thread

RKM

Roach, add me, killianator345 on xbox dude! We should totally tear crap up on Horizon multi! Also, i feel the same you do. I wish everyone didn't go to such extremes just for me. I mean, my mom's friend who i don't even know buying me a 50-60$ game? My grandparents getting me an amazon card? I have everything i want. I feel bad. Next year, i'm going to tell them to donate it to make a wish foundation. The only time i was ever so spoiled in my life was when my pop and i went to Silverwood (our theme park up here, www.silverwoodthemepark.com ), and we spent that whole day riding stuff, enjoying the water park, and we eat funnel cake till our bellies nearly exploded. And we blew like 40$ on wild cherry pepsi throughout the day. That was back when we had money. Man i miss those days when it wasn't such a big deal. Oh well, i live the privileged life still. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

A little late here but what the heck.

Bigfoot 1:25 Scale 35th Anniversary Model

Forza Horizon

NFS Most Wanted

Fifa Soccer '13

12 Month Gold Xbox Live Membership plus 2 three month cards

Grave Digger The Legend 1:24 and 1:64 scale trucks

Son-Uva Digger 1:24 scale truck

Grave Digger lanyard and pennant

Monster truck basketball for displaying on shelf

Yellow Air Hog

Gobstoppers 8)

That's all I got. Add me on Xbox, XxMJFan842xX

Damn you guys got some good stuff! I might have more dinner and present session tomorrow night with some family from AR. that couldn't make it in due to scheduling issues at work. On the plus side, I GOT PAID TODAY BIATCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well, if $168 is really enough of a check to get excited about... :D  :)  :mellow:  :( I swear they've only got me working 12 hours a week for the past month almost and yet they're sending people home because they have too many hours logged nearly every day? Not only that, I overheard my boss saying this morning that they're gonna need to start taking applications again!?!?)