IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

Alright everyone, it's about that time!

First off, check out the website for reference on what you're going to be aiming for: http://www.runt9.com/ids/drivers.php

Signups open now and will be open until 2 weeks before the World Finals, so you have plenty of time to get in on some IDS action. Here is the information I need from you:

Name: 

Truck: 

Bio: 

PLEASE review the bios currently on the site for reference. Robbie and I used our MTM2 past because we don't particularly have any RoR history yet but feel free to use your best achievements from either game. Keep in mind bios are limited to 300 characters!. I also have the right to modify your bio at my own discretion.

So now, let's get signed up!

Aaron Lurie
El Toro Loco
ROR competitor for 1 year, always looking for competition. Great racer and great freestyler at any track ROR throws at me. I've competed in many events such as Fall Madness 2 and many funruns. I own and operate a league called Monsters of ROR. I am also a decent truck and track maker.

Name: Danny Mackey

Truck: Metal Mulisha

Bio:

I've been driving RoR for about 2.5 years or so. In Fall Madness 1, I won my first racing event. At the Sim-Monsters World Finals 2, I finished second in freestyle with a 30. Over 2012 I got 2 KOTH Points wins, a Double Down at ORL Summer Smashdown, and a second racing win at Fall Madness II.

*I have some more stats down in my signature.*

Quick question: Are there anything happening with teams? If so I may change my truck to my Mopar Magic Custom. Depends if it's based on replica touring partners or anything.

Is this ror

No this is for Pokemon Black/White 2

Bio:

*snip*

Quick question: Are there anything happening with teams?  If so I may change my truck to my Mopar Magic Custom.  Depends if it's based on replica touring partners or anything.

1. Read the first post please. Your bio must be under 300 characters.

2. No teams at the moment.

• Upvote 1