IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

Name: Devin Doss

Truck: AAP Grinder

Bio: Competed in multiple fun runs and a few small leagues. Leader and Co-Founder of a team named DJM Racing.  Co-Host small fun run series called DJM Showdowns. Played RoR since early 2012. Love helping to restore classic cars.

Uhm, why am i not on the bio? I know i you haven't got everyone but i was one of the first to sign up? Something happen alex?

Because when you first posted yours, you had not filled out the form correctly. You'll get added when I do another sweep here in a little while.

Name: Tyler May

Truck: Grave Digger

Bio: The youngest and one of the most dominant racers in MTM2 history at the ages of 8-10 years old. Competed in leagues in PPRL and ACMTR 2 almost winning a fs championship by 2 points. Took time off from online racing for 5 years and then found ROR and participated in Sim Monsters Season 1 and a bunch of different events becoming one of the most dominant "noobs" on the circuit. Breakthrough win came at the Sim Monsters World Finals 2 becoming the TQ and winning the racing event. Also I have won my first special event at the first annual Mayhem at Christmas Village Racing. One of the top racers in Sim Monsters and one to look out for however, I like to participate in events for the fun of it. I dont let the competition get to me.

Name: Matt Wilkinson

Truck: Excaliber

Bio: Matt started midway through SM Season 1 and failed to win a round race until mid season 2, a few races later in Season 2 he won his first finals race at charlotte, since then he has won multiple fun-runs and a few other leagues events.

Name: Chadwick Deerfoot (a.k.a. Mr.Beardman)

Truck: Bad Dawg

Bio: I'm a noob to ROR having only started playing back in November, but I am a quick study and practice every chance I get; so far I've won 3 racing events and 2 freestyle events including a double down, all in fun runs. I'm also an aspiring ROR truck painter.

AIM: beardmanmt53

Andrew Marsh

Captain's curse

I have competed in ror for a little under a year now, I have competed in multiple fun runs and run in 2 leagues monsters of ror and ror monsters but I'm going to be doing my 1st sm league in O.R.L driving max.d. I have a couple of FS wins and 1 Wheelie win and still need to win a racing event but got a couple of FQ awards. I also still am waiting to qualify for my 1st SM event as I haven't qualified for one yet

Name: Mason Watts

Truck: Mountaineer

Bio:I have been playing RoR for over 5 years. In that time I have done many great things in official funruns on S-M including "getting three feet of air and then flipping" and sometimes nearly succeeding in other leagues such as BigDawgs, and Monsters of RoR. I basically drive mountaineer in everything, why? Because I doubt anyone will rush to get it, and I like it.

Name: Tharindu Don

Truck: Northern Nightmare 

Bio: I have been doing RoR for around 3 years as the youngest driver to compete in Sim-Monsters. I have not won a single racing or freestyle event in Sim-Monsters, but I am looking forward to hopefully grabbing a win this season. Northern Nightmare will show that Canadians can also drive Monster Trucks.

Name: Katlynn "Katie/KT" Thorn

Truck: Sick Kiss (hopefully)

Bio: Newcomer to both RoR and the Sim-Monsters community. I've been honing my racing skills and have participated In a few fun runs in which I've won once in freestyle.