IDS 2013 Spring Signups

runt9

Truck: Sick Kiss (hopefully)

Oh, it'll be ready by then ;)

Runt can I add something to my bio? Well if yes then add this:Watch out cause my steering wheel handles well and I'm practicing with it so look out for me.

No.

If you don't like it, don't race. I ask for age to make it at least SOMEWHAT like a real driver bio page.

• Upvote 2

If you don't like it, don't race. I ask for age to make it at least SOMEWHAT like a real driver bio page.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just always feel slightly awkward being asked my age for some reason, I don't care honestly. I can understand what you mean sorry for whatever inconvenience that was.

Runt can I add something to my bio? Well if yes then add this:Watch out cause my steering wheel handles well and I'm practicing with it so look out for me.

Damn look at all those championships. You must be really good to win those, why haven't we seen you run in a Sim Monsters event?

• Upvote 5

Name: Daniel Agosh
Truck: Steel Phathom
bio: Been racing Mtm2 for a few years. Won a F/s championship in the Trainboys Thunder National League. Been Racing ROR for a Year and half. Also I'm Part of Kevin Payne Track crew. I do about 6 to 7 shows a year. Also when I have a chance, I help out with Monster truck teams (Virginia Giant, Backdraft and Jeff Perrin) when they are close to my home. I have help out with TMB Action tracks show and Filmed my own shows.