Reference Picture Thread

NavySonicShell

But

A ) i'd already spent hours looking for stuff like that and deliberatly asked if anyone happened to have the exact shot i was looking for because often this is the case, and i did not bid them on pain of death to march out for hours on end to locate one

B ) someone actually did give me almost exactly what i was looking for by chance, so it worked brilliantly

• Upvote 1

Is there anything that is good enough for you Harlow? Jesus Christ.

Well considering he is gonna try to model the Fiberwerx body and has the penchant for even the most minute detail god forbid he request a specific angle.

I don't think anyone will spend the time finding some object to get perfectly angled above the truck for reference pics... What they're giving you is as good as it's gonna get

I know for a fact he has scoured for quite some time to find the photo he has asked for, its a kick in the dark to ask on here but I would be surprised if he does not get the photo he needs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone need photos from any trucks going to Chase Field on saturday? If so let me know ill be taking shots of just about every truck from different angles (especially Bad Habit and Patriot) but if anyone wants a specific truck ill be sure to get more of that truck in particular..heres the lineup

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Carl Van Horn, Madusa®, El Toro Loco®(Orange) driven by Lupe Soza, Blue Thunder® driven by Dan Evans, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd Leduc, New Earth Authority℠ driven by Norm Miller, The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni, Tropical Thunder - driver TBA, Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten, Bad Habit driven by Joe Sylvester, McGruff driven by Rod Wood, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Captain USA driven by Travis Groth, Double Trouble driven by Tyler Groth, Just Get R Done driven by Mitch Tulachka and Robo Machine driven by Shane Phreed!!
Subject to change without notice.

Anyone need photos from any trucks going to Chase Field on saturday? If so let me know ill be taking shots of just about every truck from different angles (especially Bad Habit and Patriot) but if anyone wants a specific truck ill be sure to get more of that truck in particular..heres the lineup

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Carl Van Horn, Madusa®, El Toro Loco®(Orange) driven by Lupe Soza, Blue Thunder® driven by Dan Evans, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd Leduc, New Earth Authority℠ driven by Norm Miller, The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni, Tropical Thunder - driver TBA, Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten, Bad Habit driven by Joe Sylvester, McGruff driven by Rod Wood, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Captain USA driven by Travis Groth, Double Trouble driven by Tyler Groth, Just Get R Done driven by Mitch Tulachka and Robo Machine driven by Shane Phreed!!

Subject to change without notice.

Patriot, Get-R-Done, Robo Machine.

Get good pictures of Grave Digger 23, I doing a project on it and planning on making the suspension setup exact. Like fuel tank, shocks, and just the simple parts of it. If you can, I would appreciate it.

Sorry for the double post but I managed to find some good side photos, credit to the Monster Jam photographers:

2hfnw2s.jpg

x36aew.jpg

1569v8j.jpg