Week 1 - (2/22/13) - Silver Dollar Speedway - Chico, CA

AuzGrams

Track Link

Event Director: Auz Grams

Officials: TBA

DJ: Auz Grams

cfmtschico.png

CFMTS kicks off it's inaugural ROR season and it's first events since late 2009 with 3 events along the west coast in California, Nevada, & Oregon. The biggest event of Week 1 is at the Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, California. With 12 trucks in the field, it is bound to be one of the biggest events of the season, and kicks off the race for the CFMTS points championship featuring a real purse. Be there on February 22nd, 2013 at 7:00 PM EST when the ground will start shaking with 12 big bad monster trucks in wheelie, racing, and freestyle competitions!

Featuring 12 CFMTS monster trucks including: Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten, Rockstar driven by Bill Payne, Excaliber driven by Jon Zimmer, Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims, Iron Outlaw driven by Darren Migues, California Kid driven by Kevin Post, BIGFOOT #15 driven by Darronn Schnell, Equalizer driven by Mike Hawkins, Razin Kane driven by JR McNeil, Ice Cream Man driven by TJ Tripp, Eradicator driven by Andy Slifko, Backdraft driven by Jeremy Slifko

Introduction Rules:

- All 12 trucks will come out for introductions, a map will be given at the day of the event on where to park your truck.

- Do not mess around in intros, if you do, you are subject to being ejected from the event.

Wheelie Contest Rules:

- 2 hits or attempts
- RII will be used for wall hit, hitting other trucks, unrealistic driving, erratic driving.
- If you flip, it will put an end to your run, no exceptions.
- 3 judges, 1-10 scoring system, wheelie contest will act as qualifying and reflect the racing brackets.

- Tiebreakers will be decided by an officials vote.

Racing Rules:

- Course: 90 angle start, Cyclone Style Course with 2 car hits in total (map will be given out to avoid confusion when track is released).

- +5 for 1-tiring ramps.
- No penalty for hitting any of the cars unless you cut them in which it is is a DNF.
- Missing a ramp will result in a DNF.
- RII for wall hits, hitting other trucks, erratic driving.

Freestyle Rules:

- 2 minute freestyles.

- Realistic freestyles, RII will be used for wall hits, hitting into other trucks that are parked, unrealistic moves will also be given an RII.

- 3 judges, 1-10 scoring system.

- Tiebreakers will be decided by an officials vote.

General Rules:

- Shut off your truck after every pass on the course please.

- This is a 1 show event.

- Double points event.

CFMTS Schedule of Events:

7:00 PM EST - Chat Start / Pit Party / Drivers Meeting

7:30 PM EST - Introductions

7:45 PM EST - Wheelie Contest

8:00 PM EST - Racing

8:30 PM EST - Intermission

8:40 PM EST - Freestyle

9:15 PM EST - End of Event

If you have ever ran my events, you will know that I try to stick to my schedule as close as possible or faster, my goal is to get done events quick as possible with great show flow & that requires cooperation from all racers involved.

I believe that this has been asked before, but I don't think it got an official answer. Will all competitors and trucks be in the server at once? I know that that would lag most of the competitors very much, and would get irritating. Thanks

No, I will have 4-6 in-game. I might try filing in many as possible for intros, just because lag isn't a big deal for introductions.

Introduction Rules:

- All 12 trucks will come out for introductions, a map will be given at the day of the event on where to park your truck.

- Do not mess around in intros, if you do, you are subject to being ejected from the event.

I really hope all 12 of us are not going to be in game at once. This is not like mtm2. I barely get 20 frames with 3 people in game.

Due to tonight's issues with a few people not showing up without notice... I have decided to make a roll call list...

Bounty Hunter (Jimmy Creten) - Mark Colineri - ???

Rockstar (Bill Payne) - Michael Murray - RUNNING

Excaliber (Jon Zimmer) - Josh Rhodes - RUNNING

Stone Crusher (Steve Sims) - Michael DesRoches - RUNNING

Iron Outlaw (Darren Migues) - Auz Grams - RUNNING

California Kid (Kevin Post) - Sean Kozak - RUNNING

BIGFOOT #15 (Darron Schnell) - Edy Beltran - ???

Equalizer (Mike Hawkins) - Damian Bowers - RUNNING

Razin Kane (JR McNeil) - Beau Smith - RUNNING

Ice Cream Man (TJ Tripp) - Tyler May - RUNNING

Eradicator (Andy Slifko) - Jared Murilo - ???

Backdraft (Jeremy Slifko) - Mike Gresco - ???

It would be appreciated if you let us know whether your running or not.

• Upvote 1

I have bought my own Teamspeak server from a very reliable host for all future events for CFMTS instead of hosting my own, I will give out information for it before the event. Anyone else is free to use it at other times or other events/leagues with permission.

Remember that there will my DJing & AIM chat announcing by me. There will be a pretty cool new introduction theme used that will hopefully pump everyone up.