WORLD FINALS MOVED BACK 1 WEEK

Casey Graves

Alright sorry to inform you guys but we are gonna push the event back a week, we are having some problems with the track that would produce uneven racing and we feel it is not ready for release, I hope you guys understand where I am coming and if you dont theres the door, dont let it hit your butt on the way out. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to see everyone next week

• Upvote 2

I'm not going to complain, nor ask for the beta. This just means that when done, the track will be the best it can be, rather than having the final touches hastily and hurriedly applied. The track looked incredible when Liq posted that teaser in SYP, so to have it released with rushed final touches would be, like, the opposite of the "cherry on the cake" if you get my drift :P

Good things come to those who wait...

• Upvote 3

What I'm about to say will not be popular, but Casey can't make Saturday and Roach can't make Sunday. Sunday is the Super Bowl also.

I say push it back two weeks. That way nobody will be rushed, no plans will conflict, and there will be more time to make the track the very best it can be.

• Upvote 3