Heyy:)

Karlamaee

Hi guys, I'm Karla! I have been to one MJ event and I found it very interesting:) I love looking at everyones projects and seeing all of the tracks and trucks being made. It looks difficult and I don't know my way around blender or photoshop :P as for my title; don't mind it. Its not true. PM me for anything! I would love to hear from you guys.

• Upvote 1

So, you dated the man himself? Dang girl, you got balls. Welcome to the community, i'll be your guide!

In all seriousness, welcome, and PM me if you need any help. I like the fact that ladies are joining lately, refreshing change from the usual sausagefest on the site!

• Upvote 1

So, you dated the man himself? Dang girl, you got balls. Welcome to the community, i'll be your guide!

In all seriousness, welcome, and PM me if you need any help. I like the fact that ladies are joining lately, refreshing change from the usual sausagefest on the site!

I guess you could say we dated, it was a looong time ago. Lol &thaank you so much I really appreciate your helpfulness:) expect a PM. Im glad I could be a refreshing change;)
  • Upvote 1

If it wasn't for this "sausagefest" you wouldn't have any of the tracks or trucks you have now

• Upvote 5