Game reccomendations

SybilSixx66

Well, I haven't got a good game since christmas, and I beat all of them by night-fall the next day, so I'm turning to you guys for advice. What're some of the games y'all enjoy?

Here's some of my games I regularly force myself to play:

X-Box 360

Red Dead Redemption

MX vs ATV untamed

The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion

Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 1 and 2

Fable 2

PC:

MTM2

Quake Live

Star Wars Battlefront

A little RoR

And there's not much else. I do have a Ps2 and an original X-Box with around 55 games combined, and they all got old years ago, relatively speaking. Anyway, Just list a few of your favorite games, I'll look 'em up if they sound promising

I played a little NCAAF (not the newer one) when I had the 360, I had a 360 for about a year or so before I got bored with it and sold it. I quickly realized that probably was a mistake because there are a bunch of new games that have come out recently that I would love to give a go. NCAA being one of them. I usually end up playing on my buddys system these days when I go over there.

One game you really need to get. If you're looking for a hardcore racing game, Flatout: Ultimate Carnage. Just look it up on YT. You'll see what I mean.

flatout 2 was infinatly better. FO:UC was just a graphical upgrade, and hitting the gameplay modes in the head with an angry brick having menstrual cramps

plus, i learned to skin in FO2. albiet very badly, only worked with PDN.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is hilarious. I can hook you up with a save so you're not grinding for everything, but it's a fun game to just mess around in. This was IMO the only good Lego game series before they started making a ton of rip-offs

Both DiRT games are enjoyable and cheap. Online is pretty competitive if you play after 10:00 pm EST. If you don't, welcome to bumper cars.

Not sure how big you are into MX games, but MX Simulator is pretty solid. If you plan on buying the full game, there's a ton of addon tracks that are insanely realistic and it's really the only dirt bike game that's a true sim out there.

Skate 3 is a game I suggest even if you're not into skateboarding. It's the opposite of Tony Hawk. It's realistic, with tons of arcade elements. It's how Skateboarding in a video game should be done.

I suggest renting Homefront for the campaign.

I don't know if you are into hockey, but NHL 11 is great! I like MW2 better than Black Ops. I own both and they are good games. You should look into Homefront too (as Oggy said). The campaign is pretty awesome. The online is still good.

if you are a fan of star wars or indiana jones the lego games are hilarious and a blast to play.

ANY of the dirt games are EPIC i play dirt 1 for the corr trucks. grid is made by the same guys and its a GREAT game also

FORZA 3 go buy it now the BEST racing sim ever made better than Gran turismo series and need for speed series a ton of cars endless car customizations options

nascar 09 until nascar the game's online is worth a damn.

black ops is probably the most popular fps yet. a lot of my female friends go play it at my house or some of my buddies house and turn around and buy a 360 and black ops or hi jack thier brothers xbox's and play with us every night