New to the board

iced

I just saw that there is a new monster truck game (installing rig of rods as i type this) and found this community..I started recognizing a few names like slick and a couple others so I decided to join.. I used to be on the vales MTM2 board as Flare/Blaze. Anyway, just figured I'd drop in and was considering getting back into truck making. Feel free to add me on aim: iced107

Always nice to see an old MTM2er pop up around here, I think you may have HotShoe confused with Slick though as I do not believe he is a member here.

ah okay.  I just saw some stuff by slick in  the upload section... 2 other names i recognize immediatey is diggerfan and robbie milburn 

Hey Blaze! Been a long time since I've seen your name/heard from you!

The stuff you saw in the downloads section are some car models that were made by Slick that I converted for use in RoR.

Welcome to the site!

• 2 years later...

And I'm back lol. Thinking about actually getting back into the Racing Leagues here shortly once I get settled in, but just wanted to drop back in and say hi. 

May post a couple of questions of course should i need help figuring out the new setup