Comin out of retirement...

_PiTBUL_

Hey ladies and not very gentle men...
I've decided I've sat on the sidelines lurking for too long now.

with RKM's help the Chaotic Intentions is currently under the knife being re-vamped for ROR, and along with my custom modified steering wheel I'm hopeing to jump in this and be a force.

For those who don't know me, I've been an MTM2-er since day one back when the game came out in '97

Looking foreward to lining up with everyone again/ or for the first time.

MTM2 version preveiw... paint scheme not finalized

CI13.jpg

• Upvote 2

THanks man, it already feels good to be back simply announcing my return.

and to answer the question before its asked... yes those are the pipes of the good ole Allison Aircraft V-12 sticking out under there ;)

and for anyone curious about my wheel mod... 20130401_154745.jpg
Note the shifter

I'm curious to see what the outcome of that was, if you've got a shot of it I'd like to see...

and thanks for the welcomes guys

The ROR truck will be very similar to the MTM2 version posted above.. but like I said, I'm not sure what I'm actually doing with the scheme yet... for now I've just thrown the last scheme on the new body

Oh ok, the picture didn't pop up for me before so I wasn't able to see it lol. It'll be cool to have a truck like that in RoR, I'm curious to see what comes of the new paint job :)

This is the one that I made

0424081252.jpg

Literally had to build it piece by piece, I even changed the center of gravity so it handled differently. It basically became my personal truck lol, I loved this thing so much.

I have to say it looks better on the meent's chassis than the original did... but then again the original was done close to 5 yrs before anyone had done a chassis that well

I was gonna say before I scrolled down to see your description.. looks like the RTS expiriments from way back when... I really kinda wish that Idea had taken off..
I know alot of people have taken credit for "trying that first"... but I was the first one to put one out for the public to try ("bigfoot realism test")

little known fact about those... I had a version 3 of them that worked REALLY well ( could FS decent without turtling too) but no one was interested enough in trying them out so they never got released...
I *THINK* I remember how I had done it... and could probably be talked into putting another one together.

and Roach... if you still have that Killin time, I could use a copy of it to put back in my showcase (been through a comp or 2 since then).. I forgot how good that thing looked untill I saw it in the MTM2 forum.
and for anyone who cares to be curious I added the C.I. lineage to the "old projects" thread in that topic.

Yep it was RTS, any truck I downloaded got modified into RTS. I downloaded that first Bigfoot Realism Test that you put out there and I loved it, that's what sparked my interest in it. This truck, along with being and RTS truck had the center of gravity put right at the back of the engine (I believe) so I could swing the rear end around corners without it pushing too much. It handled really well, I was surprised at how much of a difference that made.

I'd wouldn't mind seeing what you came up with for the third version of them, I wouldn't drive a truck that wasn't modified so I loved this concept. I remember emailing trainboy911 back and forth because he had all these trucks he wanted modified and he didn't know how to do it, so I'd send him the ones he wanted and then send him some that I already had made; I had HOARDS of those things lol. I'm kinda surprised there wasn't too much interest in them, I know there were people still working on them but being that you were the first you probably had a better handle on it than anyone else.