GTA V Box Art Unveiled

Double.D ッ

That doesn't mean by any chance that you get the game early. Last time I checked, the game was coming out in the fall. Please explain some more on how you got an unfinished game months before it actually comes out, i'm interested in hearing this. 

Oh and from what I heard, Game stores get the game a few weeks before it gets released, and nobody is allowed to even touch the games let alone give it to a kid MONTHS before the release date. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I got the full pre order pack came with a poster game imformer and soon the game as well i tell you what i was mad when they delayed it allllll the way to september when they said it will be worth the wait i thought to myself i better be worth waiting for it after 5 years if waiting and the trailers almost came out the same day do one year apart for a trailer

• 3 weeks later...

More gamestop kids trying to say they get things early. Don't be online while playing unreleased games. Xbox Live folks don't take kindly to it. And, to be honest I don't think the preorder is worth it, but I mean when GTA IV came out I walked right in and bought it on release day. I may need to wait this time but that's alright. lol I will say the game looks absolutely spectacular though.