Breakable Beta Pack (Abandoned)

pancakeman

• 7 months later...

I seen you toughened them up a bit in the update. But now they're almost impossible to break. I watched YouTube videos where the bodies were falling off and stuff, mine don't do that (that I can tell). I may have done something wrong adding them into the game, hell idk, lol. But I've drove full speed at an angle into a wall and it barely messed with my steering.

I seen you toughened them up a bit in the update. But now they're almost impossible to break. I watched YouTube videos where the bodies were falling off and stuff, mine don't do that (that I can tell). I may have done something wrong adding them into the game, hell idk, lol. But I've drove full speed at an angle into a wall and it barely messed with my steering.

Nope you did nothing wrong. This pack doesn't have flexbodies ;)

• Upvote 1

Nope you did nothing wrong. This pack doesn't have flexbodies ;)

Ah man, that sucks lol. 

And I discovered that they're seemingly impossible to break in .38, and a little too easy to break in .37! Weird? I still enjoy the pack very much! But I wanted to correct my previous statement. :)

Idk if thats already been discovered/posted already. If so, just ignore me lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have 3 breakable trucks that are strong in .37. The problem is, I used trucks from the download section and I used box 5's trucks. A good tip to make the trucks stronger, is to use -0.1 in the set_beam_defaults. That how I strengthen my breakables

I tried this pack last night, first truck I used was grave Digger xxiv whatever it is, I bump a wall pulling out of the pits and the body basically feel off, then eventually came off after a few jumps, along with the lowrider look. my biggest problem is *note* I reinstalled .37 from this site on my new laptop last nite and only downloaded V4 pack and your pack. playing on fall madness one, when I got to the truck selection, all the v4 trucks were gone and only the trucks from your pack are showing up. Is this supposed to happen?

*problem fixed* redownloaded everything.  but ya the bodies don't come off