iRacing

mjkproductions

Hi dude, Andi Burton here, your iRacing UK rival, lol, did you make a video of the excellent start in the last race we had ??? 

Oh hey Andi, I was going to but the replay file got deleted somehow... no idea how though. I still have some of the other horrible clips though if you want them, I'll be uploading those soon.

It sounds like a really good sim to me but, first off I don't have the money to spend on it and second, I hear alot of complaints about people's driving. I may try it out once, but I probably won't stay with it.

You're going to have that in any racing game you play...and life in general, if you want to avoid them then you better make sure you stay in front of them...or move them out of your way if they don't want to race you clean if you are clearly faster, a few subtle taps going into a turn and if that doesn't work start pushing them and then if they wreck because they don't want you to pass that is their problem. :D Always worked for me in NR03 when someone was holding me up...just be prepared for the constant expletives to come your way for the next few laps.

Simplest way to put it is have fun and don't let some idiot ruin that or take the fun out of the race. For me races were always more fun and enjoyable when we could race close and bump into each other a bit...(a lot sometimes...) but we didn't usually outright wreck someone on purpose. :ph34r: Make sure your reflexes are good for dodging wrecks too.

• 1 month later...

IMO the few times I was placed in the top split there was actually more carnage with people acting like there gods and over driving lines and wrecking everyone. I enjoy the lower splits, comical at times, serious at times, and not nearly cry babys that think there the greatest thing that ever hit Iracing. But of course ive only made the top split like 3 times so my experience is very limited with top split guys.