The Spectacular Crash Compilation ep.1

Off-Roader

I don't mean for my first post to be a video, but I haven't really came on here until I made this video. Never really drove the monster trucks, and now I can't get enough! :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6cx4t9NQQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hopefully I could have the opportunity to make any promotional video for Sim-Monsters and the trucks if the devs would approve. :D

At 100 video likes I'll make another compilation:)

• Upvote 2

That's actually really cool. If you can do something like that with monster trucks, well I'd be impressed.

EDIT: If you want to be in leagues, though, you need ROR 0.37.126 or 0.37.117.

Thank you, I think after I build this new Lego Grand Prix car I'll make something upon the people's request :)

Why are the trucks meant for .37? I'll download it to be in the tournaments for sure, I'd love to be the videographer for the events! But it seems I'm here at the end of your season :( 

Thank you, I think after I build this new Lego Grand Prix car I'll make something upon the people's request :)

Why are the trucks meant for .37? I'll download it to be in the tournaments for sure, I'd love to be the videographer for the events! But it seems I'm here at the end of your season :(

They were made for 0.37, some where between 0.37 and 0.38 they changed the way the truck file is read, 0.38 hates spaces and such, makes tires and other things not show up, and nobody wants to fix it.