Rock/metal thread

Trenton Ray

I know theres alot of music threads on this but i thought i should make one for us metal heads and rock lovers so heres the thing right here you can post you own rock songs or tell us who your favorite bands are. Basically what im saying is post anything rock or metal related but just make sure its sim monsters appropiate. Ill start my favorite band would have to be all of them i cant just pick one or two

P.S. \m/ (-_-) \m/ rock on my brothers and sisters may rock and metal be here forever

I am HUGE Avenged Sevenfold fan.

This.

I'm also big into Metalcore and Hardcore. Favorites being August Burns Red, Chelsea Grin, Bullet for My Valentine, Few songs by Sleeping With Sirens, Crown The Empire, and Pierce the Veil. I'm also into Under City Skylines and Stick To Your Guns.

I also kinda like a Symphonic Black Metal band, that being Dimmu Borgir.

Have only heard a few August Burns Red songs, but I like em. BFMV is always a solid choice also. Some of the heavier stuff I like is The Word Alive, Blessthefall, and Suicide Silence. Some older metal I like are Ozzy (and Black Sabbith) Guns n Roses, Metallica etc..

btw, NEW A7X SONG TOMORROW!!! 

I love Judas Priest, Megadeth and Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Kamelot, Sabaton, Pantera, Motorhead, Amaranthe, Northern Kings, Primal Fear, Edguy, Poison, Def Leopard, Halford, Fight, AC/DC, Iced Earth, Brainstorm, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osborne, Accept, Motley Crue, Evanescence, Disturbed, Tarot, Ra (Finland), Slayer, Harmaja, Godsmack, Shinedown, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Scorpions, Europe, Skid Row, Dio, Dragonforce, Van Halen, Bon-Jovi, Xandria, Eluveitie and more..

\m/

• Upvote 1

God. What a list to try and make...

Joe Satriani, Gary Hoey, DC Slater, John Petrucci, Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theater, Dream Evil, Disciple, Stryper, Fireflight, Pillar, Kutless, Anberlin, Disturbed, Sevendust, Metallica, Megadeth, Papa Roach, Bullet for my Valentine, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Halestorm, Shinedown, Atreyu, All That Remains, Mudvayne, Chickenfoot, and too many others.

My recent favorite is Sinner. Fantastic metal band that is writing music today the way it sounded in the 80's Amazing!