Rock/metal thread

Trenton Ray

Metallica and Skillet, all the way!!!!!

ii love skillet i heard they comg out with a new album

In other news disturbeds david dranium is cerently in a terporay band called device but dont worry disturbeds coming out with a new albume soon!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiS7dj4s0wU new single by device

And for ither things this ia both monster truck and rock related that awsome song monster jam had back in the 2000s called its about that time

I love it

• Upvote 1

Hmm well Ozzy, Skillet, Epica, Halestorm, Nightwish, Serenity, Within Temptation, Airbourne, Heaven's Basement, Disturbed, RED there way more but I am not going to post them all.

Here is 2 songs from that list. You need to wait until 1:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCp0xHB9drw&list=PLm3G_dQAZprcZ9UaCZijCAerQwEhJjWZx&index=50

Kinda has a creepy deal about it but i love it.

AC/DC all the way!

But I also listen to Aerosmith, Airbourne, Alice Cooper, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, Cheap Trick, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Deep Kick (seriously, If you like RHCP, then listen to this band!!!!), Dio, The Doors, Europe, Foghat, George Thorogood ( Grave Digger lol), Guns and Roses, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Bon Jovi, Joan Jett, Judas Priest, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, KISS, Metallica, Motley Crue, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Queen, Quiet Riot, Rage Against The Machine, Ratt, The Ramones, RHCP, Rush, Smash Mouth, Van Halen, Weezer, Weird Al, The Who, Wolfmother and ZZ Top.

Rock erryday

Rock is not dead it is alive and well its just changed you dont ever see one direction or justin beiber in rock do you? Nope the real genre of music that is dead is pop it is nothing but a annoying kis crying to our ears pop died back in the 2000's right after justin beiber joined the music then it deid then its posining our childrens ears help them!