Star Wars: BattleCry (Amazing Battlefront 3 project by Fans)

Tom P.

This is an amazing project. I have always been into the Star Wars games and some fans are developing a game that many many Star Wars fans have been waiting for since 2008. Battlefront 3 was cancelled and is long gone. These guys are making a FREE Battlefront style game on the CryEngine (PC only) I suggest anyone who has ever enjoyed Star Wars or the Battlefront series to check on this project and spread the word of this project. Here is the link to their site http://www.swbattlecry.com/

Here are just a few Model WIPS. Many more on the site.

2736077.jpg

8851595.jpg

760609.jpg

• Upvote 1

I loved this game so much when I was younger. Hopefully this one will play out like the last two and will have controller support.

Yeah I really look forward to this. I mean these games are just so much fun. In other news, EA and Dice will be making new Star Wars games. What could this mean for the future of the Battlefront series?

^^Same here. Back a few summers ago while I was hanging with my best friend and his wife (also a really good friend) at their apartment, we would stay up until almost sunrise sometimes playing Battlefront 2 on my 360, much to it's displeasure. ;) these screens look fantastic. I really look forward to seeing this!

I played Battlefront 1 and 2 on PS2 alot. I got rid of my PS2 when I got my 360 back in 2008 ish. I missed that game and got in for original Xbox, which is compatible with the 360. I got it on my PC now. I don't play it often but it is still very fun to play.

I don't really like Star Wars but these pics I'm seeing have really great graphics and Im starting to see this game is great.

Yeah I have friends who don't even like Star Wars, but love the games. The games are loads of fun.