V5 Blog

Main and first goal is to get what trucks were already listed in the patch statement ingame and done first. This has evolved far past just a update patch now, almost every single truck has been given a top to bottom redo

• Upvote 3

Sounds amazing....One question though will these new trucks preform as well or better then V4 as far as FPS goes? i know your adding more detail but im asking because i have noticed with each pack even though they become at least slightly more detailed and better looking the FPS performance also rises. Like with Liquids pack i was pulling around 20FPS, V3 i was pulling around 30 and With V4 im pulling around 40-50 (20 with trucks with Coils like Max D)

Im very excited for "v5" but more than anything Im excited to see the people beg for it before its even done!  Always funny to watch the ban hammer drop around the time the new packs come out.  So while I sit back and wait for it like everyone else should.  I say good work fellas everything looks steller thus far and I am very excited for the pictures to come.  :D

• Upvote 1

The orange part of the K&N Air Filter is the filter. The bit you made transparent is usually a solid piece of metal with a logo on it.

there was a malfunction at passing along information, that will be fixed.

• Upvote 1