Playstation 4 VS Xbox One

RKM

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you buy?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Both
    • Neither

Saving my money for PS4, would like to just get something I can play current games on and with how long it would take me to save up to build a PC I'd be waiting at least 2 more years or longer.

So which will you get or which one would you rather have?

EDIT: Before everyone and their dog come in saying PC is better blah blah blah...this is the console forum not PC forum...they all have their own pros and cons...WE KNOW.

• Upvote 1

Ill be preordering the Xbox for Forza 5 but after a few months of them being out and a bigger game selection for the PS4 comes out ill buy it as well.....But Forza 5 on Xbox 1, GTA 5 on PS3 and Pokemon Y on 3DS will keep me busy for a little while

If I do, I'd get the PS4.  Not fanboy-ing or bandwagoning.  I just absolutely hate the privacy or lack there of in the Xbox One.  Plus the game sharing rules they have in place.

Yeah that pretty much killed the Xbox One from my personal perspective.

• Upvote 3

considering how creepy having kinect on all the time is... and how they always have to be connected to the internet.... Niether they will look better and perform better but look out for some severe encroachment on your privacy

considering how creepy having kinect on all the time is... and how they always have to be connected to the internet.... Niether they will look better and perform better but look out for some severe encroachment on your privacy

this guy needs a medal lol

Ps4, but I have both reserved and I'll be getting both on launch day.  But I'm more interested in PS4, this is coming from something that has been a diehard xbox fanboy from the last decade.