V4 CustomAM/PM Boss Leafer

chevys10

Works fine on my end and many more people's ends. Forgot to say you may need box5's original gravedigger for tire textures if they don't show up.. sounds should work. Body SHOULD be cloned and should not overwrite Gentle Ben. If you guys seriously don't like it, uninstall it. I don't wanna hear you moan about it. 

The reason the truck has 3 gear is because it has a AUTOMATIC Transmission.. either a built Turbo 350 or Turbo 400.. Guess what, they have 3 gears in real life. The sound is very high because of the axle gear ratio.. it's ridiculously high, for example. Normal cars have a gear ratio of anywhere between let's say 3:08 and 4:56.. This truck has a gear ratio of 8:08 which means it's not fast and the motor revs out very high, but it has TONS of low end torque. 

"All ready made AM/PM Boss body"..  good lord. This body is the ONLY 72 chevy truck body painted as AM/PM boss currently. I spent hours hand painting that body, don't like it delete it. 

The Taurus truck has almost NOTHING alike to this truck. Steering geometry changed, suspension geometry changed, body changed, frame shape changed, wheelbase changed, camera changed, axle width changed, tire size changed, weight changed, gears changed. 

I'm damn sick of many of you complaining about how this doesn't work. Not my fault as it works on many other peoples computers than mine. Sorry for the rant but I figured I would finish on a high note. haha well thanks.

• Upvote 3

I love it Chevy you did great job, I just knew I was missing some kind of file when tires showed up white.  I will download that pack you said again see if that works.

Thank you again for making this, can't wait to see what else you make.  God bless ~ Tim 

• Upvote 2