IDS 2013 Spring Season Week 5 - 06/27/13

runt9

Hello there everyone,

We've been out for 3 weeks, but now it's time to get back into the swing of things! I hope there's still interest in this league after such a long hiatus, so come out and show your support!

Here are the details on the event:

- Will take place Thursday, June 27th 2013 at 8:00pm EST (7pm CST, 5pm PST)
- This week we head to Antwerp, Belgium for a visit at New Liberty Stadium (http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/627-new-liberty-stadium-3/)
- Qualifying begins Sunday, June 23rd at 9:00pm EST and runs until Wednesday, June 26h at 10:00pm EST.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me or one of the other IDS officials know. 
  • Upvote 2

Well this is cool. I have been extremely busy this week and currently only see 3 people qualified on the qualifying page. Since we're not even remotely close to fielding a 16 truck event tomorrow, we're going to put this off until next week and hope that word gets around that IDS is back. Last thing I want to do is have to rework the bracket system to accommodate smaller numbers of people, or even worse, cancel the league. Get your stuff together guys. I'll try to be more prepared, too.