Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

El Paso for Week 12:

7510336.png

1465414.png

Only got models so far, haven't gotten anything in-game yet.  Still need to either fix or make a new texture for the white section by the entrance since it has changed since the version that Klayton made. 

Ignore any miss-colored cars or anything.  Still need to get everything proper.

I see an ideal place for a backflip on that track ;)

you used Matt's hill climber mud truck for the front portion of the body, right? I used that then made a rear to it, but I forgot to scale the body and it never got finished. Looks great, Chris!

That's actually Matt's body entirely, with lots of scaling and editing to the rear.

I personally prefer bodies that huge the chassis. I mean its a video game and clearly a custom truck, could have a 10 foot hood scoop, fender wells that meet the top of the bed and escalade grill. who cares?

I mean look at this, blower is literally inches from your feet/legs, no blower straps and nor will it have FELD's cage updates. betternotreleaseitnotrealistic

onascaleofunsafetodeath_zpsb6d7b930.png

• Upvote 3

Never said he shouldn't release it. But if he is going for an accurate Raptor body, there are a few flaws. I wasn't putting the body down. Its better than anything I could model. I just hack stuff up until it looks good.