Hump Day Shootout: Stafford, CT

Mark Colineri

Its OK if you don't make it in or lose atleast you tried and gave it your best. You just have to learn from your mistakes and try harder next time to not make the same mistakes again. :D

The reason I am so mad at myself is because I have been practicing and for me to get one of the worst runs so far because I wouldnt let of the gas, I am disappointed.

Alright folks, here are the 16 trucks that made the event!

1. Shock Therapy:18.730
2. USA Chevrolet:19.075
3. Barrel Roll:19.175
4. Death Letter:19.33
5. Bounty Hunter:19.596
6. The Red:19.605
7. Black Out:19.71
8. Midwest Crusher:19.731
9. Kontrol Freak:19.755
10. Hooked 2.0:19.91
11. Coca Cola Craze:20.318
12. Herbst Truggy:20.400
13. The Simpsons:21.49
14. Helix Force:21.59

All of the times are close, so this should be one heck of an event; good luck to everyone competing, and the chat will be up soon!

*EDIT* Jeff Murillo won't be able to make it, so Zach Nicholas in Helix Force is now in the field.

Racing Winner: Dalton Winder in The Red

Freestyle Winner: Mark Colineri in Shock Therapy

Overall it was an amazing fun runs. 

Finals:631355.pngDalton Widner won by half a truck.

Mark Colineri and Josh Gajewski tied with a 25.

They settled it with a freestyle off.

Josh got a 8. Mark got a 8.5.

Mark Colineri was declared the freestyle winner.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to tonight's winners in what was an awesome event, the blast from Sim-Monster's past couldn't have gone better! We thank everyone for coming out to tonight's event, and we hope you'll join us for the next installment of the Humpday Shootout; same bat time, same bat channel next week!

• Upvote 1

It was the best event I have been to even though I did a bad performance I had fun tonight so thanks to Mark Colineri and Chadwick Deerfoot for this amazing event and thanks to other people that helped as well. I hope to keep getting in the these Humpday Shootout Fun Runs so I can enjoy the amazing time again and again.

• Upvote 1

Freestyle Results:
Shock Therapy 2.0: 25 (8.5 in tie breaker)
Kontrol Freek: 25 (8 in tie breaker)
Helix Force: 24
USA Chevrolet: 24
Barrel Roll: 24
Black Out: 24
Death Letter: 21
Coca Cola Craze: 21
Herbst Truggy: 21
Simpsons: 17
Bounty Hunter: 15
The Red: 12
Midwest Crusher: 9
Hooked 2.0: 5

Ray, since people didn't show up, you are in the show. If you see this, get online to be invited! You have 10 minutes from this post to message me.

Aww man. I went out with friends thinking that since qualy was over and the event would start soon that there wouldnt be any no shows. I will have to look out more for stuff like this, I wouldnt have slumped around all day lol.