BeamNG Drive Countdown

Tom P.

I bought the full version of this game and was wondering if anyone can tell me if I have to be online for the install.  Is there a content pack that needs to be downloaded or anything like that or is everything included in the installer?

I bought the full version of this game and was wondering if anyone can tell me if I have to be online for the install.  Is there a content pack that needs to be downloaded or anything like that or is everything included in the installer?

Everything that comes with the game is installed when you download it

Just tried it out. Reminds me of the old days with ROR. My computer barely making 30 fps on high. Some of you already know my computer can rip some games up too. I'll definitely get this one when my motherboard and processor get here.

I had no idea they were trying to get demo derbies going.  It will be awesome if they do.  I like the way this works but very laggy for me so far.  It looks like it consumes graphics card memory (I know it's not processor, plenty there) so if you don't have a decent card you may want to upgrade before getting this.

• 3 weeks later...