I need help with a .TRUCK file

wazhere1234

Question

7 answers to this question

No man i need Winrar, The weird thing is that when i installed rigs of rods and the SMV 4 etc etc on my moms windows 7 pc a while back is that when i opened winrar it gave me an option to open the .TRUCK file with note pad. But now it automatically opens it in the VIEW thing in notepad so i cant change it. please i need an answer

I don't have Winrar, but maybe you can extract individual files, edit them in notepad, and then add the file back into the zip.

If you are going through all or a bunch of the V4 trucks to change them, a last resort option could be to just unzipped the entire pack, edit everything you want in one big swoop, and then zip it back up. I have all my trucks unzipped in my vehicles folder. It's a mess if you want to download things besides monster trucks, but if you can't find any solution, you could try that at your own risk. 

No man i need Winrar, The weird thing is that when i installed rigs of rods and the SMV 4 etc etc on my moms windows 7 pc a while back is that when i opened winrar it gave me an option to open the .TRUCK file with note pad. But now it automatically opens it in the VIEW thing in notepad so i cant change it. please i need an answer

at the top of the win rar thingy, their is an extract button. Click into smv4 winrar file and click the extract button and hit next on the little menu that pops up. Then you can copy files and such from the smv4 folder and edit what ever you want.