Your Dream Car

Metallica530

Draguar-screen-cap-1.jpg

Help.

On a more serious note though:

Sorted-Mopar-44.jpg

JohnRyan1951MercBlackRH07-vi.jpg

2003-Aston-Martin-Vanquish-V12-front-ang

And how the hell is there no Astons in here already?

Megas_Ready_to_Rumble_by_Marauder6272.jp

That counts as a car, right?

Jaguar-XJ220-3.jpg

qxk0G.jpg

I think i found the Stevmobile

IMG_0484_zps10464af5.jpg

I know this'n will be mine. Old blue, one of a kind Dodge Polara, and i love it so. I swear the thing has a soul.

And honestly i wouldn't mind building a draguar. If you ignore the god awful Leyland motors in there, they're really nice cars. And a chevy 350 fits the motor mounts perfectly, and you can find them in top shape for 3500 grand tops. I mean why not?

It'd have to be metallic green though.

My 2 vehicles I would like to own.

1994 Chevy Silverado *Heavily Lifted*

(Instead of a red paint job it will be black; King Shocks instead of these shocks; No front grill protector)

4537268011.jpg

1957 Chevy Bel Air

(Instead of a red paint job it will be just like Jim Koehler's Avenger paint job)

1957-Chevrolet-Bel-Air-3.jpg

Mason and I will probably get along pretty well...

THIS

zxrn.jpg

but restored... and sice I have to do a fender and both qtrs due to rust anyway... I'm debating this body kit

widez.jpg

with the 400whp (estimated... its not back in the car yet) I'll need the tire clearance

and not trying to brag but I've had a few of the cars i'm seeing on the list above...so call me crazy if ya want but I've really fallen in love with the lil Z's they'll impress down the highway and check out in the turns ;)

but I guess if I had to pick a real DREAM car.... and yes they are legal, all the endurance racecars at the time where and many where driven to the races

Ford20GT204020MkII_Rear.jpg

• Upvote 2

Mason at one time I  would have said my place...
11164_229469450128_629450128_4626377_389

however the only one I have left that I will part with is a '78 that i've been debating parting out because I have no title for it... and ky is a PITA to get a salvage for...

being real... you won't find a running/titled one around here cheap... my companions and I have likely exhausted the supply parting the rusted out ones and fixing/re-selling the solids...

the cars I've seen on the market recently are either a project that someone tore apart then lost parts/interest and/or carry $5k+ price tags :(

Well in that case, I guess it's off to stalking the "Datsun" search on Craigslist and figuring out how to work on the things (I literally have no clue. I may or may not have been raised in suburbs...). That being said, a guy down the street from me has, and I'm not kidding, a Nismo tuned 370Z which his wife drives, an S13 he's tuning (maybe to drift? no clue), and he's restoring a 240Z himself. He'd probably know how they work... Really sucks that I'm too lazy to introduce myself.

EDIT: Just remembered these suburban "Home Owners Associations" don't take kindly to beat up, not running cars sitting in your driveway... Time to learn how to fix a car in ~1 month. (they're just fine with it if it moves... but if it doesn't run then it's obviously WAY worse looking -_-

EDIT 2: Also don't have a manual to learn on, considering it's quite likely whatever transmission it is, it isn't a CVT out of a freaking Camry.

lol nope most definatly not... the automatics in the early cars are quite rare... the 280zx (79-83) seems to be about 1/3 of the cars are automatics... and if you've only been driving a couple years do yourself a favor and DON'T...

as great as these things are they are WAY faster than is necessary to kill yourself and once you loose traction will turn into a top quickly... I've recently helped a buddy get one back on the road, after not driving for 5 yrs due to a DUI he went on a speed run and found a tree with his driver's door when the back end started to step out... he is still with us but the docs say he may not walk again his left leg is soo crushed.

now if its a Z you must have, go for a first gen 300zx.... just as much top end but I have a HARD time getting my 87 to get sideways while I'm trying too... (stock non turbo 5spd)