GTAV Online

Outlawed

i really hope they don't bunce up the driving physics. boring and unpersonable driving has ruined so many games for me. I couldn't even stand saints row because of it

I don't think Saints row was ever meant to be...realistic? 

• Upvote 2

it's not that it was unrealistic, just boring and entirely devoid of personality. Unrealistic driving can be fun, just look at Burnout; and if Ninty could make Super Mario Kart fun to this day on the SNES, there is no excuse for slot car physics in today's world.

FUEL by far was the worst offender for boring physics, doubly worse for being a racing game to begin with. Toddler driving physics in an offroad game published by Codies? i mean what the proper hell happened there

• Upvote 1

I hated Saints Row 3. Just the whole feel of the game was boring. I've never really liked Saints Row. Ive been a GTA fan for a long time though. GTA IV hasn't gotten old for me and its at this point 5 years old. 

This.

hell i still play GTA whenever i have stuff rendering. The writing and characters in IV are still some of the best in all of gaming. Rockstar is hugely underrated, and considering how much screaming rabid love they get, that's saying something

• 2 weeks later...