Official DJM Racing Season 1 Sign-Ups Thread!

NavySonicShell

So I had most of this typed out then I hit backspace and went to the previous page. The new post will probably be slightly less welcoming as I am now not as happy.

WELCOME TO DJM RACING SEASON 1

This is the official sign-ups thread for DJM Racing's first publicly open season(nosrsly)! This thread does however have rules that are important. and considering 90% of you aren't reading this right now, here is some red, bold, underlined, size 48 font text of what could happen if you don't read these rules, and don't sign-up properly.

IF YOUR SIGN-UP BREAKS ANY OF THE GIVEN RULES, WE HOLD THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT DOWN WITHOUT NOTICE. READ THE RULES IT TAKES HARDLY ANY TIME, PLEASE.

Reading now? Good.

RULES

• First off, if you haven't read our official season rules, please do so HERE (at least go for the "comedy" of Devin Doss)
  • Second, This league will allow the people who sign up with custom trucks to choose what song will play in the background of their freestyles in videos (rules on that a bit later). Replica, and Replicustom trucks do not get this privilege, and must use the same song as the truck would in real life.
  • Songs are generally free for all, but no meme, or comedy songs (i.e. Gangnam Style, Thrift Shop, The whateverthehell you call that tolololol song) are allowed. Seriously, if you wouldn't play it for a real truck, we aren't playing it here.
  • If someone made a custom of a replica, and is signed up with it, you may not use the regular truck, or vice-versa.
  • If you are using someone else's custom, you need to make sure that you have permission from them to use it.
  • Please follow the format for sign-ups
  • Sign-ups open right after the last pre-season event, this Sunday.

FORMAT

Name:

Truck:

AIM: (don't just say one of us has it)

(for any non base V4 trucks add)

Download Link:

ONLY FOR PURE CUSTOMS

Theme song of choice (With link if possible):

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic