Stev's Livestreams

Patriotic Canadian

Glad to hear the bodies were not just scrapped...now hopefully they are not forgotten....and I believe the War Wizard body is the same one we had on V2 which was before the release of POD so it has to be from Urban Assualt

What?

Also looking at that model, it actually kind of sucks. They even buggered the normals on the front side's shot.

8Tvj9.jpg

And for all the poly savings they were doing, four vert tubes on the chassis and conserving faces by joining edgeloops down, that perfectly flat surface has five edgeloops and then no bevels on the 90 degree angle edge on the outside. bloody hell that takes skill to bodge that up.

I've always wanted to do that body but never had much reference show up. If anyone can find a magic side ortho i'd love to do it

What?

Also looking at that model, it actually kind of sucks. They even buggered the normals on the front side's shot.

8Tvj9.jpg

And for all the poly savings they were doing, four vert tubes on the chassis and conserving faces by joining edgeloops down, that perfectly flat surface has five edgeloops and then no bevels on the 90 degree angle edge on the outside. bloody hell that takes skill to bodge that up.

I've always wanted to do that body but never had much reference show up. If anyone can find a magic side ortho i'd love to do it

I just didn't know what LF or LOD means. I'm also curious as to how the trucks are "ripped" from the game, but I think i'll start a new thread for that.