DJM Racing Pre-Season Event 3: PENDA Custom 9/15/13

monsterjamcod0329

I don't get why there would be problems with my truck and all and to drive a truck that sucks. I'm going to give another thought that I ain't quitting ill give it another try. Sorry for all the things I said I didn't really mean it and now that I'm on a warning I need to be much careful for what I say. If the truck doesn't keep working then I guess just to pick a replica cause now I ain't going to have a custom to run.

I don't get why there would be problems with my truck and all and to drive a truck that sucks. I'm going to give another thought that I ain't quitting ill give it another try. Sorry for all the things I said I didn't really mean it and now that I'm on a warning I need to be much careful for what I say. If the truck doesn't keep working then I guess just to pick a replica cause now I ain't going to have a custom to run.

I'm pretty convinced it's because the tires you put on it it weren't included in the file. The reason you drove Obsession is because in your original sign-up you said you'd use it if 9/11 hadn't been approved yet.

If I'd been paying attention you wouldn't have even been given a shot at using the truck since it has to be a Sim monsters download link to be allowed in.

• Upvote 2