Call Of Duty: Ghosts

Mark Colineri

I have lost faith in all FPS's at this point.

Call of Duty has been consistently cheap and lazy, and Battlefield has ruined itself by sinking down to Call of Duty's low point after it released a disappointing BF3 (mainly a disappointing campaign), and releasing an unfinished and unpolished BF4.

Then go play half life 2.

• Upvote 1

Ok then how about Team Fortress?

or singularity

or bulletstorm

or anything else by valve

or Doom III

or bioshock

or planetside II

or tribes ascend

to say shooters suck because Call Of Duty is just a big pile of skinner box bullpoo and the sort of screaming sheltered little manchildren that skinner boxes work on is pretty damn dumb. Just because it's the biggest thing for some godforsaken reason, doesn't mean that it speaks for all shooters

shooter is just a form of gameplay, a context to wrap an experience around. It's essentially a high speed puzzlegame, where the puzzle is how do i kill thing before thing kills me, using the context of the game as the variables. It does not mean call of duty woosh bang gun up nose explosion wahey

• Upvote 1

Well I didn't mean that all shooters are bad as a whole. I love any Call of Duty game pre-MW2 and Battlefield BC2 is one of my favorite shooters of all time. I play CSS and Garry's Mod, Planetside 2, etc. as well as a few other games a ton and have been for the past few years. It's just that I've lost hope in pretty much any new release that isn't Halo.