Question For Admins

maximumd2013

Can you guys please unblock my bud gravediggerfan#1 I know it was something about asking about v5 but it was his brother on his account and his brother wanted v5 not GDfan#1 he was perfectly fine with v4 so can you guys please un block his account he says if you unblock it he wil apologize about what his brother did thanks

It is hard to unban an account that does not exists. Oh but would you look at that, since you brought it up and I checked, Vicki Lane in Cummings Georgia. There is one specific person that has always pinged to that area and lets just say aslong as I am around, he is not welcomed on this site.

• Upvote 7

It is hard to unban an account that does not exists. Oh but would you look at that, since you brought it up and I checked, Vicki Lane in Cummings Georgia. There is one specific person that has always pinged to that area and lets just say aslong as I am around, he is not welcomed on this site.

Why is everyone that gets banned live around my area? 

• 1 month later...

How do I edit my profile? Do I have to be an Advanced, Pro, or ULTRA member? When I click on "Edit Profile" it gives me an error, and says something about Admins. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Yeah man thats a problem with the IP Boards, which is the site Brian (the owner of the site) rents it from. Im assuming it will be fixed eventually.