Can I use this truck in leagues?

YoungGuns21

Ok, so I want to start competing in sim-monsters leagues. But, I can't make my own truck from scratch. I've tried. I just can't. So I took "River Rat", changed the tires and did my own custom paint job on it. I also changed the name to "Swamp Donkey". So what I want to know is, since I completely changed the paint job, name and tires, could I use that truck in leagues? (Also, can anybody tell me why I can't post pictures? I was going to add pictures of the truck now, because it looks totally different and I wanted opinions, but EVERY TIME it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension". I'm pulling my hair out here. I tried 5 different image hosting sites and I tried forum links and direct links but every single freaking time I get that same error.)

Isn't there multiple leagues? Surely their not in EVERY league.

Just look at it like this, it would kinda be like one of us building a truck that looks nothing in comparison to a real truck, and end up naming it Grave Digger. It just wouldn't be very good for publicity.

Although I'm sure you can come up with a name that's fairly similar. Swamp Monster?