Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

Click the following video before proceeding down this page.

Hockey stick's tape texture is barely placeholder right now, ditto for the racerback.

Anyone have any reference of the visor? i have two images to work with, and i'd really like some clue on how the top works

And there's a saying up here, where you can easily tell which car dealerships are owned by americans, as they all have gigantic canadian flags flying off the roof. Can you guess who made that scheme?

If you answered anyone who's ever been to canada, you're wrong

Hockey stick's tape texture is barely placeholder right now, ditto for the racerback.

Anyone have any reference of the visor? i have two images to work with, and i'd really like some clue on how the top works

And there's a saying up here, where you can easily tell which car dealerships are owned by americans, as they all have gigantic canadian flags flying off the roof. Can you guess who made that scheme?

Just Amazing. How did the Fiberwerks go?

I love the detail on both the stick and the puck on the hood Great Job as always