Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

^^Can we not use SYP as a request thread?

Anyways.. so I made a big tutorial about how to make your Screenshots in RoR better. Hardy counts as a project, but It may be helpful to anyone who wants to show off their creations in a nicer way.

EDIT: Also, since most people seem to not know how to do it, does anyone want a mass bake thread? Like with as many body bakes as I can make? I guess I'd be willing to do it..

EDIT 2: Screw it, I'm bored and have no School for four days. Looks like anyone who needs a bake/ blank template will soon have ways of getting one.

EDIT 3: So as it would turn out, I currently have no way of making a bake of any body that isn't uploaded as a .blend without remaking it... Does anyone on S-M still have the bodies from V4 as a .blend that they can send to me, or upload? It'd be really helpful to me making this thread, and in turn the community, thanks. Just noticed how ironic I just made this post... whoops.

• Upvote 1

that's a good try, but you're missing a whack of lines along the side and back. offhandedly i know there's a few ridges that sort of do a fender sort of shape along the back. And without those shapes it sort of starts to look like a nazi helmet on wheels

And put a specular on doomsday. right now it looks like a rolling singularity, absorbing all light that hits it into a hellish point of anti existence, dumping it out into another less crap universe