Body Samples/Bakes Thread

Edy

Question

Here are some bakes from bodies of V4 i have..... hope they are usefull, dont be afraid and post your own so we can help the little content creators to grow! Also will post some more in the future, hope you like this idea. Also dont be afraid of asking for any sample or bakes  :lol: this is what this topic is about! Helping YOU and a lot more to make their content better! 

Original idea came from Mason Watts 

-Edy

7055183.png

5390321.png

613698.png

5853625.png

35174.png

7098922.png

7476290.png

• Upvote 2

It's because that, along with most v4 bodies, have an inside face to them with a separate UV Map; To Bake a body with an inside face, you will need to open the body in blender, go into edit mode, and find where the inside face UV Map is located.

e4d5a1df87.png

As you can see in this next picture, it is in the top left of the UV Map, next to the right rear Fender.

2af479bbfc.png

Select all of the inside UV Map, press H to Hide it, and then go to the screen with the body, go back into edit mode, press W, and choose select Swap. Now press X and choose delete vertices.

ccc8d3a182.png

Now there should be no inside faces on the body, and you should be able to bake it normally.b0d20ecacf.png

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2016 at 6:19 PM, BotGod88 said:

can someone send me a grave digger bake please?

R8uyNE6.png

The most likely reason half of the bakes aren't showing up is that people aren't uploading them to image sources such as imgur. I can't see any of them either but would love it if they worked!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShawnVallance said:

I may have not been the one to request that bake, but I actually have been looking to get something like this to redo the 20th Anniversary scheme without it being not aligned properly and all. Thanks for that! :D

No problem! Can't wait to see what you can do and if you need any more bakes just ask me!

• Upvote 1