Exceptionally New Here! Thanks Makers!

YoungCarter765

What's up guys, I'm Brandon and I've been here for a few weeks, but forgot to post in the Introduction. I have to start off by saying, you guys are crazy! I love Monster Jam/monster trucks in general, but you guys are nuts about it enough to know every little detail. From a chassis a driver used 10-15 years ago, to the smallest color shift or what have you, and I love it! Anyways, about me? Oh, you know I'm just one of those as*holes downloading and enjoying your hard work.. Which I absolutely HATE doing. I wish there was something I could do to contribute.. But I can't do all this computer programming/graphic design stuff you guys do.. I can build a computer all day! But that's about it lol. I just recently started really getting into Monster Trucks even though I've been to 2 shows when I was a kid, I can barely remember. I just remember Tom Meents in Goldburg, stood that truck straight up on its end staring at the top of the RCA Dome in Indianapolis and Grave Digger cutting freestyle early for a flat. But anyways, other than being warned for double posting, I've enjoyed greatly being a part of this community. I'll cut this here cuz I don't wanna make it crazy long. So, Thanks to everyone who puts in their time and effort for others to enjoy. Its great, and you're all doing an AMAZING job! I just wish I could help in some way.. OH, and I wanna play online with people! lol. Thanks, Have a Great Day!