Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Just because it's finished does not mean that he has to release it right away.  It will most likely be used for a league if he even releases it which he does not have to do

Thats cool.

You need to be patient, That track was made for Season 2 of Summer Stadium Racing Series, The league will start to come back in literally 2 months. So you are going to have to wait about 50-60 more days until its released. We are sorry for the inconvenience. But it is how it is. 

I am, I was asking what happened to it. I knew it was for SSRS but I thought he might release it because its a replica track.

Something got all wonkey in Blender and made the shading all dark and what not.  Anyhow here's Baltimore Arena 2014.  All there is to do is get it textured and in-game!

EDIT: Thank you Gabe! Now it looks normal!

bmorepreviewr_zps378045d2.png

bmorefreeprev_zps6333434d.png

• Upvote 1

Something got all wonkey in Blender and made the shading all dark and what not.  Anyhow here's Baltimore Arena 2014.  All there is to do is get it textured and in-game!

bmorepreviewr_zpsa807a06a.png

bmorefreeprev_zpsa1fd2c71.png

bmoreprefiesrampfree_zpsf0ccee49.png

That looks great! See the tab on the right next to the "Edit Mode" tab? You must have accidentally set it to "Shaded", making it appear dark. Try setting it to "Solid" or "Textured".