A note to all simmonsters pack makers.

Warwizard

Over the last few months, I was thinking about the new pack and how one individual decided to ruin it for everyone and effectively cancel the whole process. To those who made all of the packs and the currently cancelled V4.5/V5 pack, I just want to thank you for making these trucks. I enjoyed every pack you guys made and all the work you put in just to make us play rigs of rods more and enjoy it. It's been awesome to drive the trucks and even better to see newer ones. So, to those who made these packs, Thank you.

-Warwizard.

• Upvote 9

We do it because we are just like everyone else that is a part of this site, we are fans of the sport and have the desire to work towards having a virtual adaptation that is semi realistic (I personally think we have something better then any game MT game ever offered. And the best part? There is still plenty of room for improvement.

As much as it is content creators on the site that make this go, it is also the people that come to this site and download the content we create that keeps us going to produce more and better content.

• Upvote 9

I wish they were still making this pack but some idiot ruined it for everyone i love sim-monsters tho and i don't blame them for canceling the pack becuz they don't need anybody steeling there stuff but I'm still satisfied with v4 thanks to all who make these trucks for rigs of rods.

• Upvote 3

You know, the world needs more of you man. There has been more than enough incidents where someone has disrespected, not only the content creators, but the whole SM community. To come on Sim-Monsters and see your post is truly amazing! Even though I'm not a content creator yet, Thanks man. :D

• Upvote 1

You know, the world needs more of you man. There has been more than enough incidents where someone has disrespected, not only the content creators, but the whole SM community. To come on Sim-Monsters and see your post is truly amazing! Even though I'm not a content creator yet, Thanks man. :D

Thank you.

I was gonna make an appreciation post like this, I was waiting until I got a little more known to the community but whatever.

It seems every truck/track that is released gets more and more detailed and realistic looking. The work you guys put into it, just to be flooded with questions and to be unappreciated by some usually over the slightest mistake, is truly amazing. Not to mention the leaks and mishaps that go on, creators continue to put forth effort while balancing their everyday lives to allow the SimMonsters community in its entirety to share the same passion for the greatest sport as they do. Not only with incredible accuracy, but with increasing creativity as well. As soon as I can figure my Blender situation out, I will be contributing as much as I can to give help to the ones who allowed me to enjoy my time here so far.

So a big Thank You to all content creators/contributors, as I feel you deserve money for what you do. Also, a big Thank You to the Forum contributers who answer peoples questions respectively and patiently. I love being apart of this community and hope it remains.

- Brandon