BeamNG

Aces98

10 hours ago, HAXRANDMODDER said:

You guys just salty you couldnt fix his poo or what?

If I am reading this correctly: " Credits : Josh for repackaging it for me to work with latest version " neither could you. You are not even on my sodium level kid.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
6 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

The latest CRD development is wayyyyy better than the crappy Russian one. oh and its private only atm.

Julio that looks great for just the map editor

Yoooooooo. You should totally send the new CRD to me if you get permission to. Or notify me when it's public. Beamng has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what comes of it

7 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

Yoooooooo. You should totally send the new CRD to me if you get permission to. Or notify me when it's public. Beamng has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what comes of it

16 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

The latest CRD development is wayyyyy better than the crappy Russian one. oh and its private only atm.

Julio that looks great for just the map editor

The newest version is actually out on the thread right here: http://www.beamng.com/threads/crd-monster-truck.24742/page-49#post-490266

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

I have made several packs for the monster truck. The private group is for development but my group is public so if you want skins, go there.

Can I get a link to the public group? Still figuring out the forums and where to find stuff. Don't know why I can't figure it out