Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

Just to let you know whoever gave it to him got it from the man of steel that is on ror central so don't insult his body

Do we really have to have the discussion on what is constructive criticism/critiquing, what is an insult, and what is just plain criticism in nearly every SYP thread? No one insulted the body outright. If a model is flawed then we point it out so it can be addressed and fixed.

Every time someone posts in this thread, they open themselves up to that constructive criticism/critiquing. In the end, it results in better content produced. It also results in the betterment of the creator to take that extra step in fine tuning, tweaking, and correcting to gain more experience in what they are making. If the makers of content, or those that are watching from the sidelines can't handle the so-called "negative comments", then we may as well shut down this topic and never have another SYP thread.

People need to quit getting so damn offended every time someone has a "less than positive" word to say against someones work.

• Upvote 7

I would agree with you 100% that its a crappy texture, hence why I never released it on SM. The logo is blurry, the Man of the Steel on the side is really bad. and to top it all off the colors were just flat colors and not even close to the textures that are on the truck. But I tried, it was my second ever attempt at a texture and only took 30 minutes on it.  So yes its crap. But with how much experience and time I had on it, that's all you could really expect. 

If anyone has a better version I'm sure Davy would be more than happy to use it on the truck. 

But I tried, it was my second ever attempt at a body and only took 30 minutes on it.  So yes its crap. But with how much experience and time I had on it, that's all you could really expect. 

That is not your body, Last time I checked, that was the old v4 body, RKM made....