Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

13396789984_cd6b84f53e_b.jpg

13396786034_34d51bdfdb_b.jpg

13396573013_84b1ce2cdf_b.jpg

The best truck Andrew Sheets & Edy Beltran have made so far? I dunno, opinions? Any? Hello?

Thanks to Zach Steele, beacuse of him, the tounge moves

It moves you say? Are you going to improve some other dogs? #revamp

Also, can you make a video showing this movement?

The best truck Andrew Sheets & Edy Beltran have made so far? I dunno, opinions? Any? Hello? 

You still need to do a lot more shadowing/ darkening around the eyes/face, the hair is also all the same length, while on the the real truck, its at different lengths its not broad enough. Other than that it looks spot on, good job.

• Upvote 2

El Diablo looks fantastic, never thought i'd see that modeled. Then again, I never thought i'd see Zombie either. Looks better in the game than it does in real life. Excellent work.

Mark, I like the simplicity of your Wicked Willys, it makes it pop a bit more and stand out in a world of over complicated schemes, I like it.

blender2014-03-2520-12-18-03_zps56480a11

And Pauken's Monster Mutt is done too! :)

Looks good from a normal Mutt, but I've got an idea for ya. Pauken's truck that he runs in Vegas is, what I assume, is a Digger chassis. Reason why is the back end of the body sticks up way higher than tbe front. I'm no expert on chassis, but if you want to make it a true Pauken replica, you should put it on one oc his chassis. Even without the right frame, it still looks pretty cool.

• Upvote 2

Great work guys. Just one small thing.

You know, these big guns make these amazing trucks.

Everyone else: Great! 

When Edy makes a truck

Everyone else: Fix this, and that... Oh and fix that toooooo..

I don't really get the point of it. I think El Diablo is perfect where it is at.

Looks good from a normal Mutt, but I've got an idea for ya. Pauken's truck that he runs in Vegas is, what I assume, is a Digger chassis. Reason why is the back end of the body sticks up way higher than tbe front. I'm no expert on chassis, but if you want to make it a true Pauken replica, you should put it on one oc his chassis. Even without the right frame, it still looks pretty cool.

Use the Digger 27 truck, and make the chassis black.

Great work guys. Just one small thing.

You know, these big guns make these amazing trucks.

Everyone else: Great! 

When Edy makes a truck

Everyone else: Fix this, and that... Oh and fix that toooooo..

I don't really get the point of it. I think El Diablo is perfect where it is at.

Well the point of a replica is to "replicate" the base truck as much as possible. Edy and Andrew are hands down some of the best truck makers on this site, and the work they do is immaculate, but when there are issues that need to be pointed out in order to help make the project better it's worth it. No one is bashing the truck by any means, so I don't see what's wrong with pointing out flaws if it comes as constructive criticism

• Upvote 14