It's been a while.

Wes225

How's it been going guys?

I used to build tracks and stuff wayy wayyyyy back in the beginning of this whole thing, I still see my tracks/objects pop up in vids every now and then which is pretty cool IMO, I didn't think my contributions where up to par so I decided to leave it for awhile and focus on other games.  I'm not sure how many OG's are still here. But I hope to see some familiar people :D

I'm really impressed with how the site has grown since I last visited (been about 3 years I think, I don't know) the content is insane!!!

Well Anyway, Suggestions on Leagues that are good for somebody that's a bit rusty but not a noobie?  Thanks.

-Wes225

Always nice to see an familiar old name wander back, things have changed pretty drastically in just the past year alone. Hopefully enough for you to stick around a bit more!

As for leagues, SSRS is basically the soul predecessor of the Sim Monster's league that used to run. 

Always nice to see an familiar old name wander back, things have changed pretty drastically in just the past year alone. Hopefully enough for you to stick around a bit more!

As for leagues, SSRS is basically the soul predecessor of the Sim Monster's league that used to run. 

I think I was a little reluctant to make the switch to blender and fed up with the silly drama. poo happens man.

I miss KOTH, That was oodles of fun