Show Your Projects Chapter 33

DannyMackey

Yes!!!! Finally somebody took the time to make a an updated Anaheim! I can't thank you enough ;) The only problem I see is that the right field wall (the big wall) is a little too far away from home plate. The floor itself towards that side should be a little smaller. I would say just bring the wall and the turnboxes towards homeplate some more and it will be great!

One of the most confusing tracks to paint to me at least. Not near done. Dont mind the right starting section :)

*Snip*

Might work on rounding off those corners on the chalk. They look like a straight edge connected about 1/4 of the way through the arc, rounded corners= B)

I would post a diagram of what I mean, but photobucket won't let me link images for some reason. go figure...

Stuff looks great guys, keep it up! Wish I could get into this but I'd have to basically rebuild my bedroom machine to get anything at all accomplished. This laptop isn't cut out for anything RoR.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with Andrew. The racing paint is a bit to bright for my taste. You had it perfect on Atlanta. If you could put those colors on here it would be perfect.

All those purples are different almost every week, the paint was bright like that on the real life one. But the yellow could be a tad darker looking at some photos.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with Andrew. The racing paint is a bit to bright for my taste. You had it perfect on Atlanta. If you could put those colors on here it would be perfect.

Both shows had two very different colour schemes, Atlanta had more of a lighter side, while Anaheim was much more heavier. It really isn't that bright ingame, must have been the angle or something I took the pictures.

8f9Ir.jpg