Monster Patrol is for sale

TSRacing1113

At that cost, I doubt its even remotely up to date compared to most other trucks on the circut.

The truck is actually a pretty good starter piece. Yeah, it's not anything to win world championship with the current set-up, but with what's in it, it can get you a few great years of solid running. It's similar to Thrasher now. The frame isn't in the best of shape, but with the new engine (coming soon), transmission, and other things here and there, it a truck that will get you a few great years of solid running.

The truck is actually a pretty good starter piece. Yeah, it's not anything to win world championship with the current set-up, but with what's in it, it can get you a few great years of solid running. It's similar to Thrasher now. The frame isn't in the best of shape, but with the new engine (coming soon), transmission, and other things here and there, it a truck that will get you a few great years of solid running.

My bad, never say anything about it in anything other than this ad, didn't think it was anything special. Do you think it meets monster x tours safety requirements? I know their more lenient than monster jam (atleast I've been told that. )

My bad, never say anything about it in anything other than this ad, didn't think it was anything special. Do you think it meets monster x tours safety requirements? I know their more lenient than monster jam (atleast I've been told that. )

To my understanding, Monster X Tour is a little more lenient to safety inspections as compared to Monster Jam (don't quote me, also word-of-mouth), but I'm not one to know if it meets the requirements.