Style/Way of Driving

Mjamfan22

I like to go all out. In Racing, I try to keep things smooth, fast, and dialed in.

If I'm Freestyling for fun, or on my own, I tend to like to freestyle like it's MTM2 all over again. I launch my truck as hard, fast, and high as possible. In a league, I still push things to the edge, but in a more realistic manner. I also quite like to try to pull off Pauken style wheelies in to obstacles. That's always fun and just looks cool.

Video:

• Upvote 2

In racing, I'm a person that is not easy to beat. I will usually keep it tight on the cars but keep a good speed control, and I never touch the brakes unless I go to far off course.

I will usually just get a solid freestyle, get some big air, do some good wheelies, and try to get some good momentum.

For my freestyles:

-Arena, I'll typically try for wheelies, and then have to back up a lot, much like below. I don't typically roll in turns, but I figured I'd leave it in there so that I can say something about Tharindu and pebbles.

-Stadium, I typically start out horrendously dull/doing something stupid that kills my momentum/making a lap of two obstacles, until I realize that I'm horrendously dull/doing something stupid that kills my momentum/making a lap of two obstacles. i then floor it over everything like spongebob. Also, Wheelies.

I don't always drive, but when I do I'm slamming down the gas and the break pedal at the same time. Sure, it slows me down a bit, but flipping in the turn is almost impossible.

I guess this kinda shows how I drive.

5% of the time it's luck, 95% of the time its me saying "uh what do I hit next." How I've managed to get freestyle wins with this strategy...I...I don't know.