Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

I really wish more tracks like that would be made for ROR, Bernier. I'd run a summer league if there were more small outdoor tracks. Get a few replicas out there like West Lebanon Speedway, Quincy Raceways, Dixie Speedway, etc. Toss in a couple custom tracks to with varying race courses like quick J-Drags or small St. Louis style tracks. Would be something really fun to do.

• Upvote 4

I really wish more tracks like that would be made for ROR, Bernier. I'd run a summer league if there were more small outdoor tracks. Get a few replicas out there like West Lebanon Speedway, Quincy Raceways, Dixie Speedway, etc. Toss in a couple custom tracks to with varying race courses like quick J-Drags or small St. Louis style tracks. Would be something really fun to do.

Hmm I got models for West Lebby and Quincy, Dixie I attempted but it was an utter disaster... Lol From my understanding Trevor wants to do that for S2 of ROR-MM. Right now however I'm working on a few Custom tracks like above and I got another fairgrounds in the works :)

Hmm I got models for West Lebby and Quincy, Dixie I attempted but it was an utter disaster... Lol From my understanding Trevor wants to do that for S2 of ROR-MM. Right now however I'm working on a few Custom tracks like above and I got another fairgrounds in the works :)

I'm working on my second fairgrounds custom right now! Should be done tonight or tomorrow.  Aim me if you want to use them or see them.  Plus I've been meaning to contact you anyways  

If you want some good reference shots of Dixie, I could make an excuse to head down there and snap some for you.

What shots in particular would you need?