RORWR S1E2 St. Louis 2013 6/12/14

N8TRE

Do not sign up to this horrible league run by "14" year olds who have no idea what they're doing. Its a waste of time. Race literally, no lie, took 3 hours tonight. Your'e welcome for the fore warning.

Do not sign up to this horrible league run by "14" year olds who have no idea what they're doing. Its a waste of time. Race literally, no lie, took 3 hours tonight. Your'e welcome for the fore warning.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say I will not run this league at all in the future.

To be honest you are wrong the league is perfectly fine. Last week and our pre-season event was perfect. Some leagues just have bad days. And you happened to show up on a bad day. Don't just judge a league by one event.You shouldnt be going around saying bad things about a league and you only did one event.  -_-

To be honest you are wrong the league is perfectly fine. Last week and our pre-season event was perfect. Some leagues just have bad days. And you happened to show up on a bad day. Don't just judge a league by one event.You shouldnt be going around saying bad things about a league and you only did one event.  -_-

tbh this league never screamed clean to me, i mean we never got brackets, your "man" set up wrong brackets and it took 3 HOURS to go through 16 trucks when last I checked we were supposed to have twelve (looking at the sign up sheet) you guys really have to make some serious changes if you want me or a ton of other people back in the league, clean up your game and insert authority, i dont want cheaters racing me!!!! 

tbh this league never screamed clean to me, i mean we never got brackets, your "man" set up wrong brackets and it took 3 HOURS to go through 16 trucks when last I checked we were supposed to have twelve (looking at the sign up sheet) you guys really have to make some serious changes if you want me or a ton of other people back in the league, clean up your game and insert authority, i dont want cheaters racing me!!!! 

Well obviously it will change next week defenitley. We wont be doing qualifying anymore. I will be making brackets on challonge and it will run smoothly because i will be doing most of the stuff. I was to leanient with my helpers but it will defenitley change by next week. Just give it one more chance. Some leagues just have bad days and that day showed me that it needed change. So to the people who are thinking about quiting give it one more chance please.  ;)  -_-

Well obviously it will change next week defenitley. We wont be doing qualifying anymore. I will be making brackets on challonge and it will run smoothly because i will be doing most of the stuff. I was to leanient with my helpers but it will defenitley change by next week. Just give it one more chance. Some leagues just have bad days and that day showed me that it needed change. So to the people who are thinking about quiting give it one more chance please.  ;)  -_-

Another thing I suggest is rules for the aim chat so it doesn't get out of hand like it did yesterday

hey man i know im still a "rookie" to most on the site but if you need help talk to me i know some stuff that could really help clean up the league, add me on skype maybe we could talk about it.